1. Who searches for our products and services online?
2. Do our customers use the internet for research or for transacting?
3. What will be the initial and ongoing cost to run a successful SEO campaign?
4. How many of our competitors employ SEO to market their products online?
5. Is our business model as profitable as direct and indirect competitors appearing in SERPs? If not, how should we position ourselves?
6. What level of SEO success will be required to achieve profitability?
7. What are the key metrics for measuring SEO success?
8. Does my company need SEO to compete long term?
9. What are the limitations and risks?
10. What factors could negatively impact our ability to succeed?